Xpedition Turbo Kit on the way ?

Any further videos or reviews of this turbo kit? Seems intriguing I guess I’d like to see it next to a general or an Rzr to gauge take off and speed! Either way I’m sure it’s fun

I don’t have more than 10 miles on it after turbo install .What I can tell you is as soon as you floor it rpm goes to 7900 an off you go . Top RPM 8100 . I hit 70 pretty fast . I just finished putting everything on an sound deadening. Very happy with it .

Attachments

• IMG_1373.jpeg
    IMG_1373.jpeg
    501.8 KB · Views: 45
Great job, it looks sweet. How did everything go with the tuning? Also, how loud is that exhuast compared to stock? I heard adding a turbo reduces the sound some but don't have any first hand knowledge yet.

Sound is about same as stock exhaust . It is a little deeper pitch .If you took stock muffler off you can see all the baffling they used . Normally turbo does reduce noise .Tune was done by Pandemic. It is spot on . Gilomen clutch kit spot on. Now it is what you hoped it would be when you first purchased it .

Sound is about same as stock exhaust . It is a little deeper pitch .If you took stock muffler off you can see all the baffling they used . Normally turbo does reduce noise .Tune was done by Pandemic. It is spot on . Gilomen clutch kit spot on. Now it is what you hoped it would be when you first purchased it .
Awesome. I'm not seeing the inner cooler on Forces site. How much was that add on?

We did go for a 25 mile ride on roads . We had to go up a 3% grade bridge . The speed kept climbing all the way up. Very happy with it except springs on shocks about collapsed after loading up . Still waiting on Sdi e click . Probably won’t see till end of year .

I understand that, I guess I was curious if there’s more than one person doing this, usually somebody posts a YouTube video describing or promoting it or comparing it but basically there’s one short clip on here, and I’m only seeing one maybe two people that have it installed. Not a huge deal

I am not affiliated with Force Turbos. Any comment I might have is my own opinion. Every 4 wheeled machine I own is either turbo or supercharged. 100 miles on my Xpedition made me wonder if I really should keep it . We still have are 180 hp turbo Pro Xp . Adding the turbo and about $800 of sound and heat deadening has changed my mind about the Xpedition. I have 600 miles on Turbo Xpedition and love it . We where able to lower our noise level 10 decibel. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask . I am not great on checking forum everyday. We are in SD for 3 months riding trails. I have posted a few pics labeled SD ride. You can see turbo and inter cooler radiator on back machine pic . Safe riding to you and your family. Rod

Back