Xpedition Turbo Kit on the way ?

Here’s proof of life .

Attachments

• IMG_1254.png
    IMG_1254.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 177
It would shred belts before clutch kit . Bikeman kit with a whole lotta weights.
That’s what I have currently on mine with their tune and exhaust. Running 35s and got the chance to drive a bone stock one the other day. There is some difference between the two as far as power but not enough to question 35s.

Yes it does have an intercooler . I am mounting my radiator on roof rack . I will probably oversize cooler if I don’t like theirs.They mounted it in front of air intake hose for clutch .
We had TCPerformance build us some heavy duty radiators for our Generals. Turns out they slip right into the Xpedition. Only modifications we had to do was trim the coolant hoses and modify the upper mount straps. IMG_7579.jpegIMG_7580.jpegIMG_7581.jpegIMG_7582.jpegIMG_7584.jpeg
It’s a triple pass radiator, 1-1/4” thicker than stock with a fully shrouded high performance fan. If I recall correctly, he said it was around 60% more cooling capacity.
We had these built because, where we live, summers average above 108°f. The stock radiator on the Xpedition is pretty much the same as the General was

Thanks for the boost! Are you going to install it this weekend?

No Working on Pro Xp , service , heater , windshield. Making sure I have backup machine ready . Next Xpedition project. Also waiting on SDI Eclick shocks . Not a fan of spiral technology. We are a little to hard core for those .

No Working on Pro Xp , service , heater , windshield. Making sure I have backup machine ready . Next Xpedition project. Also waiting on SDI Eclick shocks . Not a fan of spiral technology. We are a little to hard core for those .
What is your complaint on the shocks? Just curious to hear opinions. I’ve had mine out once in wv and thought they felt pretty solid.

I have live valve in Pro Xp . modified by GForce racing in Tennessee. He gave us the smoothest slow speed ride 10-20 mph that anyone could hope for . When we hit the road all the way firm for less body roll and I never get out of machine . When we get on side of hill I can go firm . Other people that ride with us can’t keep up they are getting beat to death. 100 miles on Xpedition is enough to know we need shock work . Just one of those people not happy with ok .

I have live valve in Pro Xp . modified by GForce racing in Tennessee. He gave us the smoothest slow speed ride 10-20 mph that anyone could hope for . When we hit the road all the way firm for less body roll and I never get out of machine . When we get on side of hill I can go firm . Other people that ride with us can’t keep up they are getting beat to death. 100 miles on Xpedition is enough to know we need shock work . Just one of those people not happy with ok .
The body roll is real on this machine! I had an x3 with no sway bars with shock therapy springs and I never felt body roll, ever. I noticed once everyone was loaded it did feel tippy at times but I was on 2 and swaybars. So I’m gonna try it again on 3 next time we go and see the difference. Sway bars got to go though, about got himmed up multiple times.
I should add my xpedition has zbros springs. I think they’re crap so far though.

Your shock person should know the weight of your machine all four corners. Our ADV 2 weighted in at 3,300 pounds with us and all our gear in it . Front was light about 450 pounds . One set of generic springs for every one . Sorry not for me .

Your shock person should know the weight of your machine all four corners. Our ADV 2 weighted in at 3,300 pounds with us and all our gear in it . Front was light about 450 pounds . One set of generic springs for every one . Sorry not for me .
I agree 200%. When shop built mine that was only option. 2 weeks after I got it home shock therapy came out with theirs. Go figure.

I personally am going to wait for Polaris to introduce the HVAC version of the Pro XP. I saw they had a patent last year on it. I would like the power that the turbo has for places we ride at altitude but for $10k I can shift to low if I need more power...

So Force has the Xpedition turbo kit listed on their site . Keep in mind you will also need a tune and a kilomen clutch kit . I also opted for a stand alone inter cooler for longevity on motor and increase in HP .

Back