What's new

Engine failure at 103 hours, 1448 miles

My engine used a bit of oil before it's first oil change. Then a bit before it's second oil change. I just did the 3rd oil change and it didn't use any oil (or very little.). I suppose that is normal.
JG

Update. We picked up our Xpedition today from the dealership with a new engine installed. Our total out of pocket cost was $0.00. Polaris apparently covered it all.
Our dealership, Indy Powersports, went to bat for us and got the claim covered! (y)(y)
I realize this post is older but my 25’ XP5 had catastrophic engine failure also. It had 3,267 miles on it when it died. I did not do the extended warranty but Polaris came back very quickly and ordered me a new engine with no out of pocket cost. My question for you is how’s the new replacement engine holding up now that you have some miles on it? I don’t have mine back yet but I’m worried about it!
 
High Country Unlimited B's FAB UTV Rock Island Custom

Latest Discussions

Back
Top