You ordered an Xpedition to replace...?

20230714_161653_resized_1.jpg

Hello All, Just replaced our general with an xpns...very happy!
Congrats!
as most of you probably know, alot of accessories arent available yet...
Yeah, I’m still waiting on interior dome lamps, wide fender flares, recovery shackles, Turn signal kit and the harness for the 50” light bar (we basically built our own so we could get the light bar installed and working).

Last edited:
S
Congrats!

Yeah, I’m still waiting on interior dome lamps, wide fender flares, recovery shackles, Turn signal kit and the harness for the 50” light bar (we basically built our own so we could get the light bar installed and workins

Congrats!

Yeah, I’m still waiting on interior dome lamps, wide fender flares, recovery shackles, Turn signal kit and the harness for the 50” light bar (we basically built our own so we could get the light bar installed and working).
Sounds familiar lol
What turn signals did u go with??

S

Sounds familiar lol
What turn signals did u go with??
Waiting to see who comes out with them first between Ryco and W. D. Electronics. It’s sounding like Ryco might but they’ve been behind on getting even General kits out, according to our dealer.

traded in the 2020 Ranger Xp1000 NorthStar camo, for the expedition xp, but after seeing the new ranger xp1500. Might have to go and sit in one very temped to get this also, the towing setup me likey 3500#s and hill assist.

I will put my first in, on this great group. First SXS is a Pioneer 1000x5. Best buddy from FROADN FAB has always described it as a lawn mower... YUP. Great if you are with all Honda’s .. I have gone on rides with it chasing just about all the different rigs... your butt is hammered and you feel old after a ride. Still have her, a RZR, and a 2022 general. I am keeping the general for the kids. Selling all the rest. Waiting for the Xpedition to arrive.

I will put my first in, on this great group. First SXS is a Pioneer 1000x5. Best buddy from FROADN FAB has always described it as a lawn mower... YUP. Great if you are with all Honda’s .. I have gone on rides with it chasing just about all the different rigs... your butt is hammered and you feel old after a ride. Still have her, a RZR, and a 2022 general. I am keeping the general for the kids. Selling all the rest. Waiting for the Xpedition to arrive.
Welcome to the site! It sounds like the Xpedition is going to be a BIG improvement over the Honda Pioneer.

Latest Discussions

Back