Xpedition Turbo Kit on the way ?

My turbo kit is being shipped next week . I can finally start modifying my ADV 2 .
Nice, I have the 5 and was wondering about the ADV models. Let us know how complicated the install is without being able to remove the bed. Also, if you don't mind sharing, what was the ballpark price for the kit and what are they expecting the hp increase to be on 91/93?

Now you're talking! I can't wait to see and hear more about this kit!

I'm glad you were able to get those videos uploaded! It looks like it really scoots with the turbo!

Force Turbos makes a decent product but there is a downside. They don’t have an intercooler. We’ve had the Force Turbos kits on both a General and a Ranger. The power difference is significant but you do have to watch your temps if you push it hard or for very long. Pricing on the Ranger and the General were a little over $5k so I expect the Xpedition kit will be in the same ballpark.

Yes it does have an intercooler . I am mounting my radiator on roof rack . I will probably oversize cooler if I don’t like theirs.They mounted it in front of air intake hose for clutch .

Back