👋 Welcome to the Polaris Xpedition Forum! Please post an introduction thread!

super8

Administrator
Staff member
May 16, 2023
2024-polaris-xpedition-orange-rust.png

Welcome to the brand new forum dedicated to the 2024 Polaris Xpedition! We like to get to know new members and creating an introduction post in this section is the best way for everyone to do that. It's quick and easy... All you have to do is click the "Post Thread" button.

Here's a direct link as well: Create new Introduction thread.

Looking forward to meeting all the new members!

Last edited by a moderator:
New to the thread from Illinois. Xpedition ADV 5 Northstar on order since early July, ship date 10/26/23 to 12/07/23
Sold my General so have to wait it out. Welcome to all!!

FNG here! Ordered my Xpedition XP Northstar 5 in July and finally got my hands on it last week! Back to the dealership this morning to fix an oil leak and a front diff leak! Lucky me...
Welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear you are having issues already, but hopefully, your dealer can get them fixed quickly and easily.

FNG here! Ordered my Xpedition XP Northstar 5 in July and finally got my hands on it last week! Back to the dealership this morning to fix an oil leak and a front diff leak! Lucky me...

Welcome @scollins27 🍻 Hopefully it's an easy fix and that will be the last of the issues. Let us know how it goes.

Thank for the add. Sold my 17 Ranger and 2 hours and 26 minutes later I had the Xpedition we had been shopping for 9 months. Broke the belt in and 1 week latter we were getting muddy. I also ride Motorcycle. I'm married and have 5 Grandchildren.

Thank for the add. Sold my 17 Ranger and 2 hours and 26 minutes later I had the Xpedition we had been shopping for 9 months. Broke the belt in and 1 week latter we were getting muddy. I also ride Motorcycle. I'm married and have 5 Grandchildren.
Welcome to the forum! Did you do the same mud riding in your Ranger, or did the Xpedition open up riding options for you?

Hi everyone. I just picked up my Polaris Xpedition XP 5 last weekend after selling my RZR Turbo 4. Excited to join the forums and get to riding but unfortunately having issues with it starting, which has lead me to discovering this forum. I'm married with 2 young kids. Hoping to find troubleshooting tips and get ideas for the rig!

Hi everyone. I just picked up my Polaris Xpedition XP 5 last weekend after selling my RZR Turbo 4. Excited to join the forums and get to riding but unfortunately having issues with it starting, which has lead me to discovering this forum. I'm married with 2 young kids. Hoping to find troubleshooting tips and get ideas for the rig!
Welcome! Did you figure out your starting issue?

Back