Tracking Xpedition Order

Getting depressed. Bought a pre-ordered machine on June 26th and nothing.....
Screenshot_20230712_175224_Chrome.jpg

Getting depressed. Bought a pre-ordered machine on June 26th and nothing.....View attachment 63
If it was preordered your dealer should be able to give you an approximate date of it's arrival. Also the tracking site is slow to update. Mine never showed scheduled and went from built to arrival at the dealer in less than a week. As far as I know they were building the preordered two seaters first and then the five seaters. Good luck, it'll be here before you know it.

If it was preordered your dealer should be able to give you an approximate date of it's arrival. Also the tracking site is slow to update. Mine never showed scheduled and went from built to arrival at the dealer in less than a week. As far as I know they were building the preordered two seaters first and then the five seaters. Good luck, it'll be here before you know it.
Dealer said they had 22 pre-ordered and I got #18 and they keep saying my their rep keeps saying mid July (basically now) to mid August so fingers crossed you are correct. They are getting their two seaters delivered right now so I'll keep hoping!

I feel your pain. Ordered mine May 20 and still sitting at confirmed.

On the flip side, the Ranger I ordered, and then canceled, is built 🤣 The temptation to call that dealership and see if someone claimed it is overwhelming!
I kinda feel like there is little rhyme or reason to how these machines are rolling out. Nonetheless it will be awesome!

I kinda feel like there is little rhyme or reason to how these machines are rolling out. Nonetheless it will be awesome!
I think you're right, according to the Polaris portal mine has been built for a few weeks now, was scheduled to ship 7/14 now bumped to 8/4, could be maybe they found something on inspection prior to shipping??

According to a "reliable source" Polaris is delivering Xpeditions to locations where overlanding is more prevalent. So far this appears to be true. Marketing is more important. That being said I'm a realist and I understand, but it sure doesn't make me a happy customer.

Last edited:
According to a "reliable source" Polaris is delivering Xpeditions to locations where overlanding is more prevalent. So far this appears to be true. Marketing is more important. That being said I'm a realist and I understand, but it sure doesn't make me a happy customer.
That would seem to make sense, but I bet they try and spread them around. I would imagine PA is a pretty big market for them, no?

:-/ Nevada (Reno) on the California border / Lake Tahoe would seem to fit that mark but still just confirmed 😓

Update…Just checked status. Build has been scheduled and shipping date (sadly) is early October to early November.
XP 5 Northstar

Update…Just checked status. Build has been scheduled and shipping date (sadly) is early October to early November.
XP 5 Northstar
My XP 5 Northstar still shows Ship Date: 07/31/2023 - 09/12/2023. It was a store stock order that I put my name on about a month ago

Latest Discussions

Back