Tracking Xpedition Order

Hey guys. Is it the color? Maybe they’re making the orange ones quieter?

Maybe they’re putting the 1500 engine in them?

Maybe they’re putting the steel drive trans in them?
Lol. Burning the rust color by hand. I can't imagine they would make a drivetrain change...the engineering behind that seems lofty. Sound dampening maybe? But a little communication on the why from Polaris would be appropriate at this point.

Lol. Burning the rust color by hand. I can't imagine they would make a drivetrain change...the engineering behind that seems lofty. Sound dampening maybe? But a little communication on the why from Polaris would be appropriate at this point.
Wait till we get the email telling us about the price increase.

Well, talked to my dealer today. He said he call calls from all of his ADV 5 Northstar customers saying they got bumped. He is waiting to hear from the rep and stressed to him that he has several agitated customers and asked that Polaris just fess up to what is behind the delays for this specific machine. You all will be the first to know if he gets and answer!

My original date was 7/25 - 09/06. Got bumped to October-November a couple weeks ago. Dealer said he didn’t know what was going on then on 8/23 it showed shipped on 8/22. Dealer has been tracking it but still no idea when he will get it. All we know right now is that it is on the road. Really hope to have it for the holiday weekend.

Well, talked to my dealer today. He said he call calls from all of his ADV 5 Northstar customers saying they got bumped. He is waiting to hear from the rep and stressed to him that he has several agitated customers and asked that Polaris just fess up to what is behind the delays for this specific machine. You all will be the first to know if he gets and answer!
curious what it Is.

My original date was 7/25 - 09/06. Got bumped to October-November a couple weeks ago. Dealer said he didn’t know what was going on then on 8/23 it showed shipped on 8/22. Dealer has been tracking it but still no idea when he will get it. All we know right now is that it is on the road. Really hope to have it for the holiday weekend.
Polaris clearly has a cutting edge tracking system 🫠 interesting to know they bumped your order then it shipped without warning. I hope you get it this week! It will give the rest of us hope that our orders may arrive sooner than the state of the art system indicates. Although, based on your username I'm assuming you ordered a blue one. The rest of us are convinced that the dye to make the rust orange is sourced from Mars and therefore very difficult to acquire.

Any update from the dealer?

My dealer hasn't heard a word about why the ADV5 (notably Northstars) keep getting pushed back. They are frustrated too but havent heard a peep from Polaris reps or corporate.

He has not heard back from his Polaris rep.....worries me because it makes me believe Polaris knows something is up but they aren't sharing.
Nothing from my dealer either. Guaranteed he spoke to the rep. But nothing that they want the public to know. I’m concerned. But I can always back out depending what the problem is.
My dealer hasn't heard a word about why the ADV5 (notably Northstars) keep getting pushed back. They are frustrated too but havent heard a peep from Polaris reps or corporate.
Something serious Is up.

Nothing from my dealer either. Guaranteed he spoke to the rep. But nothing that they want the public to know. I’m concerned. But I can always back out depending what the problem is.

Something serious Is up.
I agree......and apparently money doesn't talk to Polaris because we are dropping a lot of it!!!!!

ADV5 Northstar pushed back a month over the weekend and today dialed forward a week. 10/13-11/29

My rep said it’s a retooling that needs to
Be done. It’s a new platform and requires a new assembly line.
I don't buy it. They've already shipped a decent number of adv5 and a ton of adv2. I just found an adv5 Northstar on a dealer lot today that I'm buying and then canceling my pre order

I don't buy it. They've already shipped a decent number of adv5 and a ton of adv2. I just found an adv5 Northstar on a dealer lot today that I'm buying and then canceling my pre order
Yeah, what was the point of a dealer pre-order? This has been a total disappointment.....

Latest Discussions

Back