Shock Therapy Dual Rate Springs

BADXP

Sep 5, 2023
Iowa
The kit is available for those of you that were waiting for it like me. Appears to be only the 5 seat version for sale right now. I called and confirmed it does come with new spring dividers as they weren’t pictured or mentioned on the website.

How come your updating the fox springs already ?? I thought the factory suspension was pretty dam good !! Don't get me wrong, Shock Therapy is theeeee beeeessstttttt you can buy !!!! but these Fox units are pretty good although I only have a few hundred miles on them...... I was looking forward to not having to spend the money on the upgrade !!!!!

I agree the stock ride is about as good as I’ve experienced in a stock utv. Unfortunately the springs start sagging pretty quickly and I got tired of adjusting ride height for it once a month.

I agree the stock ride is about as good as I’ve experienced in a stock utv. Unfortunately the springs start sagging pretty quickly and I got tired of adjusting ride height for it once a month.
A
They really sag that bad ???? How many miles you got on the car ??

How are you adjusting them? Are you taking them off or have figured out how to adjust while they are installed?

How are you adjusting them? Are you taking them off or have figured out how to adjust while they are installed?
I’ve done both ways but the fronts are easier to adjust off the car and easy to remove. The worst is right rear due to exhaust in the way. Just jack it up so the tires are off the ground and go to town with the spanner wrench. Clean/lube the threads before you start.

I modified the shock tool that comes in the tool kit with the Xpedition so that works like a crow’s foot. A 24” breaker bar makes adjustments much easier and adding extensions brings it down where I can get more swing.
IMG_7721.jpeg
IMG_7722.jpeg

1200. Measure your ride height and you will probably be an inch or two low.
I ran st on my other car. Dealer that built mine could only get their hands on zbros at time of build. So far after 440 miles I felt like it was starting to look like Carolina squat. Pulled measurement, and sure enough 18.5 front - 15 rear. I was puked since two weeks after I received my machine shock therapy finally released theirs. Called dealer and he says zbros has higher rate spring they’re gonna send free of charge. I thought that was pretty cool, so I’m gonna give them a chance and see what that feels like and hope they don’t settle as much. My shock therapy springs on x3 DID NOT settle, at all. 3 years ago still same as they were when I put them on.

Back