What's new

Oil Filter Access Panel

Got mine yesterday. Wasn't sure what that shiny black box was. Opened. This is quite a kit!! Everything on needs is in there.
Can't wait to install it! Pics to follow as I install it.
Pirate
That’s great, we are so happy you’re excited about it and can’t wait to see your install pics. Thanks again for the purchase and support, we are extremely grateful. Thanks for your oil filter wrench purchase today as well. We get super excited for repeat customers, it confirms we are doing right by the Xpedition community, we will get it shipped out tomorrow morning.
 
I won't run stock Polaris skid plates. Way too thin for any real protection. I have the SATV skid on mine. It installs in several pieces. I drilled and tapped all holes and put anti-seize on the bolts. Its very easy to just drop the one piece that I need to access the filter. Been running it since 2024 with no issues.
 
I won't run stock Polaris skid plates. Way too thin for any real protection. I have the SATV skid on mine. It installs in several pieces. I drilled and tapped all holes and put anti-seize on the bolts. Its very easy to just drop the one piece that I need to access the filter. Been running it since 2024 with no issues.
Yes, that is a good option for some.
We personally have had no issue with the factory skit plate and we ride some pretty rough trails in the Rocky Mountains. Our Oil Filter Access Panel is a great, cheaper option for anyone not wanting to replace the full skit plate.
 
High Country Unlimited B's FAB UTV Rock Island Custom

Latest Discussions

Back
Top