North Star a/c line guard

Steve lee

Mar 15, 2024
lander wyoming
If you have Expedition North Star you have no doubt saw the vulnerability of the A/C lines on the front fire wall, we have fabricated a guard made from 22 gage cold rolled steal and powder coated black two minute install all hardware included $55 plus shipping with USPS . Pm me if you would like one.

Attachments

• Expedition Gaurd.jpg
    Expedition Gaurd.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
If you have Expedition North Star you have no doubt saw the vulnerability of the A/C lines on the front fire wall, we have fabricated a guard made from 22 gage cold rolled steal and powder coated black two minute install all hardware included $55 . Pm me if you would like one.
Yes sir, I would like one.

We accept venmo they are $55 plus shipping witch isn't to much usually about $15 send me your venmo id and mailing address and we have them Reddy to go.

If you have Expedition North Star you have no doubt saw the vulnerability of the A/C lines on the front fire wall, we have fabricated a guard made from 22 gage cold rolled steal and powder coated black two minute install all hardware included $55 plus shipping with USPS . Pm me if you would like one.
I would like to order one, what about the A/C in front passenger side, looks pretty vulnerable to me. Thank John

Ok if you venmo we take payment from that if not we can work something out i need your mailing address the cost is $55 plus shipping usually less than $15 you can text me at 307 330 8005

Back