Newbie !!

attakracer

Mar 16, 2024
Sault Ste. Marie MI
Hello everyone,
My name is Steve and im new to this forum stuff, so please be patient with me !! :) LOL I just recently purchased a X (2 seater). I'm coming from a RZR Pro XP Turbo, so this should be an interesting change for me !!!!!! I'm looking to get a little more throttle response out of it already !! So I'm looking for suggestions from you all in that catagory !!
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks ahead of time,
Steve

Hello everyone,
My name is Steve and im new to this forum stuff, so please be patient with me !! :) LOL I just recently purchased a X (2 seater). I'm coming from a RZR Pro XP Turbo, so this should be an interesting change for me !!!!!! I'm looking to get a little more throttle response out of it already !! So I'm looking for suggestions from you all in that catagory !!
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks ahead of time,
Steve
Howdy Steve and welcome to the forum!

First suggestion would be a clutch kit and ECM tune. Aftermarket Assassins and Gilomen seem to be the most common, though there are several others. I don’t really think there’s any real performance differences between the different companies tuning, so it’s pretty much up to preference.
Then, if you’re looking for even more power, Force Turbos has the Xpedition Turbo kit available now.

It won’t ever feel like your turbo RZR because these are way lower geared, but there’s definitely ways to make it perform better.

First suggestion would be a clutch kit and ECM tune. Aftermarket Assassins and Gilomen seem to be the most common, though there are several others. I don’t really think there’s any real performance differences between the different companies tuning, so it’s pretty much up to preference.
Then, if you’re looking for even more power, Force Turbos has the Xpedition Turbo kit available now.

It won’t ever feel like your turbo RZR because these are way lower geared, but there’s definitely ways to make it perform better.
Thanks for the info, my stage 2 AA kit just showed up at my door yesterday !! I hope it helps !!!

Yeah, I know that, I just want a little more throttle RESPONSE !!!

AA stage II with Cruiser Clutch here and love it.. :) The tune and cruiser clutch shaved 2 seconds off my 0-40 runs. Performance Clutch and tune shaved off almost 4 seconds.

Last edited:
Back