New Owner 2024 Xpedition ADV NorthStar

cpierce212

Apr 14, 2024
samsung212
We traded in our Ranger Northstar for the Xpedition ADV North star a few days ago. Everything is great! except for the noise level. Can't have it all I guess. Any Advice on where to mounting a license plate without a rear bumper?

CP

Welcome Cpierce ... I'm looking for the picture now, but I was on a road trip a couple of months ago and I pulled into an Interstate gas station and there it was a very dirty ADV5 in orange with a dang license plate duct taped to the rear window. I was thinking $40k + dollars and you duct tape it to the rear glass. But he was legal!!! Anyway just wanted to share that since you are the first to ask about a license plate. Welcome!

The WD holder with light on tailgate

Attachments

• IMG_0008.jpeg
    IMG_0008.jpeg
    832.4 KB · Views: 29
Nice that you can license it! In Michigan I’d have to add side mirrors (have them, much needed), turn signals, DOT tires, and a parking brake… why, I don’t know.🤬

We traded in our Ranger Northstar for the Xpedition ADV North star a few days ago. Everything is great! except for the noise level. Can't have it all I guess. Any Advice on where to mounting a license plate without a rear bumper?

CP
My mount is rear left just under the box but it may have been added as a street legal requirement I had the dealer install.

Nice that you can license it! In Michigan I’d have to add side mirrors (have them, much needed), turn signals, DOT tires, and a parking brake… why, I don’t know.🤬
This is what we got for a parking brake.

It’s not required for street legal in Utah but it comes in handy quite often.

Back