New guy

Kmo

Jul 23, 2024
idaho, USA
Howdy, new guy here from Idaho. We shifted from our second RzR to a new Xpedition XP Northstar recently. We live in the mountains and as such can ride right from our home and be in the Boise National Forest in about ten minutes. So far we are impressed with Xpediton. It’s nearly as plush as the custom valved shocks on our RzR and it’s more stable. The email after every ride with a map of the ride is pretty cool! IMG_8418.png

Howdy, new guy here from Idaho. We shifted from our second RzR to a new Xpedition XP Northstar recently. We live in the mountains and as such can ride right from our home and be in the Boise National Forest in about ten minutes. So far we are impressed with Xpediton. It’s nearly as plush as the custom valved shocks on our RzR and it’s more stable. The email after every ride with a map of the ride is pretty cool!View attachment 3070
Welcome. I have been a big opponent of polaris. We have pulled a lot of them out of the woods. I am coming from a maverick sport to a polaris xpedition because of the creature comforts. I can ride in the rain, snow, cold, hot, any weather. My dogs love the xpedition. I say lets go for a buggy ride and they get so excited.

Latest Discussions

Back