I gotta ask.....

B B

Jun 7, 2023
Playing in the mud
It's great to see everyone starting to receive their new Xpedition. In reading just about most of the posts on here I've been keeping tabs as best as I can on order dates through to delivery dates. Needless to say I'm getting a little concerned about my own build process which has gone nowhere. I did reach out to my dealership and without getting into specifics, just yet, as to their response on the reason why there's no forward progress, I'm going to try and do my own little bit of research, so for those who have received their Xpedition and are willing to answer I appreciate it.

What I'm looking for is;
- Date ordered
- Date confirmed
- Date received
- Location (state)

Thanks in advance

I ordered on 5/17. Order was confirmed on 5/20. It shipped on 6/24. I'm not exactly sure when it arrived at my dealership, but I went and test drove it there on 6/29. We're in Indiana. The dealership is still installing all the accessories, and is still waiting on a couple things to arrive. So we've not actually taken delivery of it yet.

Ours is an ADV 2-seat Northstar.

I think it stands to reason the later one ordered, the longer it will take for it to arrive. You know...early bird gets the worm. At least that's my understanding on the dealer allocated units.

Reactions: B B
Also, keep in mind that the model and trim level matter. It looks as though Polaris is prioritizing fully optioned Northstars first and pushing the Ultimate and Premium trim level production until later in the year.

Also, keep in mind that the model and trim level matter. It looks as though Polaris is prioritizing fully optioned Northstars first and pushing the Ultimate and Premium trim level production until later in the year.
Yeah, that is the marketing strategy; why make the people willing to pay more wait longer. And getting the fully equipped models out there will sell more high-priced ones.

I too ordered 5/17 a Xp5 Northstar and it arrived 6/26, I was one of 3 allocated to my dealer, it was the only Northstar they had, and it sounded like all were shipped around the same week.

I too ordered 5/17 a Xp5 Northstar and it arrived 6/26, I was one of 3 allocated to my dealer, it was the only Northstar they had, and it sounded like all were shipped around the same week.
Welcome to the site @Nehls 🍻

We don't have enough pictures of 5-seaters here so we would love to see some if you can post up some of yours!

Back