Good ole ride command.....

RBrown

May 28, 2024
Northeast
Hi everyone, new to this forum, thanks in advance. Took my adv for its first official trip over the weekend and of course problems with ride command. The system is not picking up any satellites. It keeps saying, "locating" over and over. I read it was recommended to remove the antenna and do a hard reset on the machine. But I couldn't seem to find it. Ride command seems to always have some problem! needless to say I could not track my ride or have anyone else in my group on my screen as well. you spend so much money just to not even be able to have your gps working.

Mine had that problem when I picked it up from the dealer, loaded the most current software and that fixed that problem, but then I had no routes or trails on the screen, just a typical highway map. The unit had to be replaced, the replaced unit has been working perfectly so far.

Mine had that problem when I picked it up from the dealer, loaded the most current software and that fixed that problem, but then I had no routes or trails on the screen, just a typical highway map. The unit had to be replaced, the replaced unit has been working perfectly so far.
Sounds good! I'll do just that and go from there thank you!

I'm on my 2nd ride command also.

Back