Another Xpedition Build!

JTBarlow

Jun 26, 2023
NV
Another friend just purchased a 2025 Xpedition XP Northstar and let us do the build for him!
IMG_8546.jpeg
IMG_8545.jpeg
IMG_8544.jpeg
IMG_8547.jpeg
IMG_8548.jpeg
IMG_8549.jpeg

The build includes;

HCR Mid Travel suspension with Eibach springs, Demon Powersports Axles and shock tuning by UTV PROs

Maxxis RAZR XT 33/10R15 tires on
Method 401 Beadlock Wheels.

Polaris HD front bumper and low profile rock sliders.

Rugged Radios M1 Radio

DRT Chase Rack and Spare Tire rack.

Aftermarket Assassins Stage 2 ECU Tune and clutch kit with an Ultimax belt.

RPM muffler.

W. D. Electronics Turn Signalkit.

Rigid 50ā€ Curved Light Bar and Rigid Driving Lights with Amber Lense caps.

And then we went through and did our normal insulation with a bunch of extra sound dampening material on the back wall. Being a 2 seater, it was considerably louder in the cab than the 5 seaters were, but with sound dampening lining both the inside and outside of the back wall it seems quieter than the 5 seaters Iā€™ve done. I havenā€™t run the decibel meter on it yet though.
All together, this is one fun little machine! šŸ˜

And a shoutout to the awesome team at Triple S Polaris in Cedar City, Utah for the Machine and installing the light bar and turn signal kit!

Another friend just purchased a 2025 Xpedition XP Northstar and let us do the build for him!
View attachment 3539View attachment 3540View attachment 3541View attachment 3542View attachment 3543View attachment 3544

The build includes;

HCR Mid Travel suspension with Eibach springs, Demon Powersports Axles and shock tuning by UTV PROs

Rugged Radios M1 Radio

RPM muffler.

And then we went through and did our normal insulation with a bunch of extra sound dampening material on the back wall. Being a 2 seater, it was considerably louder in the cab than the 5 seaters were, but with sound dampening lining both the inside and outside of the back wall it seems quieter than the 5 seaters Iā€™ve done. I havenā€™t run the decibel meter on it yet though.

And a shoutout to the awesome team at Triple S Polaris in Cedar City, Utah for the Machine and installing the light bar and turn signal kit!
On the led light bar mounts what size fasteners did you use I got a pair for my machine but didnā€™t come with any fasteners?
TIA

On the led light bar mounts what size fasteners did you use I got a pair for my machine but didnā€™t come with any fasteners?
TIA
If youā€™re using the Polaris light bar mounts, the rear bolt is 8mm x 55mm
And the front 2 bolts are 6mm x 25mm I believe. The rear bolt replaces one of the roof bolts.

From the light bar to the bracket is a 6mm bolt but Iā€™m not sure on the length. They are specific to the light bar and thereā€™s a little plastic piece that holds them in (on the Rigid light bar) and if youā€™re missing that youā€™ll need to talk to a dealer.

View attachment 3539View attachment 3540View attachment 3541View attachment 3542View attachment 3543View attachment 3544

The build includes;

Rugged Radios M1 Radio

RPM muffler.

What lights did they put in the HD bumper and did they use the mounts that are on it? Nice build!

What lights did they put in the HD bumper and did they use the mounts that are on it? Nice build!
Theyā€™re the Rigid SR-M Series driving lights. (Part# 2889731) They use the mounts in the Polaris Xpedition HD bumper but the kit comes with a bracket for the stock bumper, and wiring harnesses that clips into factory spots on either bumper.
We added the optional yellow lense covers.

Latest Discussions

Back