2025 Polaris Xpedition?

Attachments

• 20240316_115059.jpg
    20240316_115059.jpg
    553 KB · Views: 112
I have the AA clutch kit and will not be going with Polaris clutch weights. I did put 32" Rock A Billy tires on. Each helped a little and both helped a lot with the noise issue. But what fixed the problem of noise was a Rugged Radio with intercom and a good set of headsets. I will not buy Rock A Billy tires again. I just returned from a week in Kanab UT, and driving to and from the trail heads was quite a bit of highway miles. They a very squirrely on pavement, (the center two rows of tread are taller the the rest of the tire face). That is the only part of the tire that is 32". I did not have any problem with the tires or the Xpedition on all the sand trails.

Installed the Polaris service advisory clutch after riding with the stock clutch for a couple of months and an after market performance clutch for a couple of months. Now it's like a whole new driving experience. I'm TOTALY happy with it for my driving style. Yes, the lower RPM clutch gives you the benefit of noise reduction given lower RPM's from the engine. And for me given my style of driving I benefited from a dramatic increase in fuel mileage. Prior to installation of new clutch I could almost visually watch the fuel gage go down. Now, I became concerned that the gage was staying on full and wondered if the gauge was faulty. Noticed a smoother start from a stopped position as well. It's a whole new machine.

Polaris just come out with their new clutch kit for the 2024 models. The bulletin says all the 2025s will come with it. Only problem is you're going to lose part of your horsepower
I picked up my xp5 last Tuesday. It had a build date of 2-26-24 it has the new clutch from the factory. I’m told that Polaris has been installing the new clutch as of 2-5-24. Still pretty quick but don’t know what the old clutch would have done.

Used a bikeman clutch kit . Lowered rpm’s to 4500 at 20 mph . It has a tune from Pandemic . You can go to force turbo site for specs . I am adding all my options which brings me up to 3,300 pounds with use in it . Front is 700 pounds lighter than back . You can see my video on my turbo coming post .

Not sure if this helps anyone. I got my weight kit installed and picked it up today. Lost a little top end but not much. It’s maybe a couple decibels quieter but it doesn’t seem to have much of an effect on the noise level. I’ve heard some of the later vehicles came with sound dampening on the back wall from factory…mine does not have this.

Attachments

• IMG_8922.jpeg
    IMG_8922.jpeg
    433.5 KB · Views: 94
2025 Rangers were revealed on the Youtube Polaris channel yesterday. I noticed Xpedition's were revealed 10 months ago. I think we're in that 60 day window to the original question as to what they change on the 2025 lineup.

Back