Xpedition too LOUD!

I had Polaris install the new clutch and it certainly helped reduce the noise. I then went with the AA stage II and replaced the Polaris clutch with AA's cruiser clutch. They are very similar in lowering the RPM but the AA clutch seems to respond a little better. I'm not complaining about the Polaris clutch, it was fine. I don't think you can go wrong with either. Also, I spoke to HMF last week. They are looking for testers and a test machine. They plan to release the titan exhaust for the xpedition very soon. It supposed to lower the DB's by 8 to 10.

I had Polaris install the new clutch and it certainly helped reduce the noise. I then went with the AA stage II and replaced the Polaris clutch with AA's cruiser clutch. They are very similar in lowering the RPM but the AA clutch seems to respond a little better. I'm not complaining about the Polaris clutch, it was fine. I don't think you can go wrong with either. Also, I spoke to HMF last week. They are looking for testers and a test machine. They plan to release the titan exhaust for the xpedition very soon. It supposed to lower the DB's by 8 to 10.
Hopefully HMF will design the exhaust to fit factory mounting instead of using their own bracket mounts.

Back