Wheel & Tire Options: Please Post Pics and Details

My 33X9.5 - 15 System 3 RT320 tires on stock rims.
Wow those 33s look tall. What do they measure on the machine? They look great. I almost picked up a set but couldnt figure out what durometer the rubber was. Does it feel pretty soft? You'll have to let us know how the tires hold up after some miles on them.

They measure 32 3/8" with 13 lbs of air.
The ride and handleing is far better than the stock tires.
I only have a 113 miles on them as of today.
They are not a soft rubber tire. I do not know the durometer of them.
They say there are a harder rubber for great longevity.

I went with the System 3's 9.5" wide over the BFgoodrich KM3 10" wide because of less weight per tire and a little narrower profile.

My 35" Pro Armor are about 33 3/4". I will try them on the Xpedition when I get it but I have 32" Tusk Terrabites on beadlocks ready to go for the Xpedition..

The System 3 appear to be a true 35" or really close
Hi, Were you ever able to check clearance fits with the 35" Pro Armor tire on your Xpedition?

This is the system 3 tires
Love the looks on your 33” RT 320’s. Are you still happy with them? As going to purchase a Xpedition Xp 5 In the coming weeks and thinking of having the dealer change out the stock tires. By the looks of the tire being slightly narrower and curved. I would think it to be a better handling on the machine. Any thoughts on offset?

I saw an Xpedition ADV 5 today with System 3 Rims (SB6's) and System 3 tires (RT320's). It was in at a local maintenance shop for an ECM program and the Gilomen clutch setup. I measured the width at the front tires, and it was almost 68"s wide. I also measured the height of the RT 320 33"'s and they were a tad shy of 32. I'm planning on doing the same setup but with ITP Coyote 33's which measure 32++. I can barely load the Coyote in the cargo area. So if you go 34's and want to carry a spare it will have to lay flat in the cargo area or go outside.

Last edited:
I'm running System 3 Beadlocks with 33" Coyote tires. Didn't hit at first but now they are hitting. Not sure what option I'm going to do but changing springs is a must I believe.

Back