What’s your first Expedition going to be?

Re-Ignition

Jun 9, 2023
Connecticut
I know it’s early, but what’s your first expedition going to be in your new Xpedition? My wife and I are going to head up to Maine to check out the wind farms…. Hopefully this fall.

I know it’s early, but what’s your first expedition going to be in your new Xpedition? My wife and I are going to head up to Maine to check out the wind farms…. Hopefully this fall.

That looks like a great place to break in a new Xpedition! I would love for my first Xpedition expedition to be in Moab, UT.

Yeah, Moab is a bucket list destination for sure. I’d have to fly out from Connecticut and rent a RZR. My cousin rented a RZR and went on guided tour and loved it.

We do most of our riding in the Hatfield McCoy trail system, mainly because the system is well-maintained and we can get there in 5-6 hours for most of the trails. So I imagine that will be our first expedition.

That looks like a great place to break in a new Xpedition! I would love for my first Xpedition expedition to be in Moab, UT.

Xpedition is too expensive to take there and take the chance of tearing it up. A friend has taken his General there and turned it over twice. LOL I will take my Turbo R instead. 78" wide and 35's- way better for Moab

Latest Discussions

Back