Roof separation

fasted54

May 9, 2024
Arizona
Anyone have issues with roof buckling at the seam? I’m sure heat does it. At night it goes back down.

Attachments

• IMG_1965.jpeg
    IMG_1965.jpeg
    270.5 KB · Views: 73
Anyone have issues with roof buckling at the seam? I’m sure heat does it. At night it goes back down.
Mine does it....and no matter what you do, it'll leak if you wash it from the back to the front. Replacing the roof under warranty can help or make it worse. Best fix I've found is to order some EternaBond RV tape in black and seal it up. Did this to mine about a month ago and it's still staying sealed.

Attachments

• 20240414_194833.jpg
    20240414_194833.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 53
  • 20240414_194853.jpg
    20240414_194853.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 56
I have mine in for service and mentioned it to them. They acted like,really? I think your fix probably is what I will do. I’m going to have a roof rack so maybe it won’t warp so much with the sun off it. It just seams they would have put a screw or something to hold it down. Thanks for your input.

I have mine in for service and mentioned it to them. They acted like,really? I think your fix probably is what I will do. I’m going to have a roof rack so maybe it won’t warp so much with the sun off it. It just seams they would have put a screw or something to hold it down. Thanks for your input.
There are no bolts or fasteners holding the seams together from one roof part to another....can't figure that out.

Back