Polaris Low Profile Rock Sliders

BADXP

Sep 5, 2023
Iowa
Really happy with the coverage and strength of these. Preferred the simple understated look that blends with the body lines. At a glance, it doesn’t look like it has rock sliders on it. Most of the steel plate looks to be 1/8” thick. Note that they are heavy for the 5 seater - I estimate they weigh 50 pounds each. Installation is easy if you already have a hole saw. I had them on in 15 minutes.

Attachments

• IMG_0983.jpeg
    IMG_0983.jpeg
    397.6 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0982.jpeg
    IMG_0982.jpeg
    235.5 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0980.jpeg
    IMG_0980.jpeg
    235.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0981.jpeg
    IMG_0981.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 119
I do like the subtle look of those. Easy install is always a bonus!

Really happy with the coverage and strength of these. Preferred the simple understated look that blends with the body lines. At a glance, it doesn’t look like it has rock sliders on it. Most of the steel plate looks to be 1/8” thick. Note that they are heavy for the 5 seater - I estimate they weigh 50 pounds each. Installation is easy if you already have a hole saw. I had them on in 15 minutes.
I put these on my ADV5 and they are stout! we did bunch of rock crawling on the AZ peace trail last week and they work!

I installed these on my Xpedition also. I just came back from Moab and yes I did bump them a few times on the Poison Spider trail. No damage to the machine what so ever thanks to them.

Back