Polaris Has Disappointed Me Thus Far....

Let's just hope the on-line build progress is way off, like it has been for most, and people start receiving their machines. Whether someone put a dollar down or paid it off in full it doesn't matter and I personally can't fault anyone for being pissed over the current situation with their orders. That being said, the personal attacks and name calling is ridiculous. Grow the F--- up. This is a great informative forum in it's infant stages and it will only get better. Let's do our part to keep it that way.

As hard as it is, you have to be patient. You will get your machine. I waited six months for my Ford Power stroke and it was tough. No updates and then all of a sudden it was here. I hope the same happens here.

As hard as it is, you have to be patient. You will get your machine. I waited six months for my Ford Power stroke and it was tough. No updates and then all of a sudden it was here. I hope the same happens here.
I get it and I'm certainly still interested in the machine, I think most of us are just curious what's up with the ADV 5.....two seat ADVs and 2 and 5 seat XPs seem to be rolling out just fine so it worries me Polaris knows something they aren't willing to share about the ADV 5. If it's supply chain great....but if it's design flaw specific to the ADV 5 that info could drive me to another manufacturer I just wish they would say so. I just hope not knowing for sure one way or another isn't just a waste of time. Already missed a hunting season with the new machine, the longer things go the more likely more opportunities will be missed.

Latest Discussions

Back