Polaris accessories site no instructions 11/7

NKYHUNTER

Aug 12, 2023
nky
I'm guessing that Polaris is redoing their instructions for the xpedition accessories because out of the 12 items I looked at no instructions listed at all, I have previously downloaded some items and now none at all. Hopefully they are fixing them cause 2 items that I bought were the same instructions for 2 different parts.

Which items are you looking for instructions on? I found instructions for the more complicated accessories like the canvas uppers for the doors, but there were some that, like you said, don’t have instructions. A lot of accessories will reuse particular areas of them and can also be found from some aftermarket manufacturers as well. The most common is the upper dash removal as that’s where the majority of everything runs through.

when i look for instructions on their site i get this, should list a pdf instructions. also i have the parts setup for xpedition xp 2 seater

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-07 205924a.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-11-07 205924a.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot 2023-11-07 210209.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-07 210209.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Yeah they’re still missing some stuff.

Those Rock sliders are fairly straightforward install. On a 2 seater, along the bottom there will be 2 circle indents in the plastic about 1.5” diameter. Cut those out with a hole saw. Stick the bolts through the outside of the slider and the split nuts on the inside. The split nuts have a square shape that will seat into the slider but be careful to NOT tighten the bolts more than finger tight.
Behind the plastic where those circles were are tubes in the frame for the split nuts to go into. Gently push them in until they’re past the split, then you can use a mallet or deadblow hammer to thump it in until it’s seated as tight against the side as it will go. Once there you can tighten the bolts and torque them to around 25-30lb/ft

Last edited:
If you accidentally break the glue holding the wedges of the nut together, you can position the split vertically to make it easier to get into the tube.

Had that happen on one of mine.

Which items are you looking for instructions on? I found instructions for the more complicated accessories like the canvas uppers for the doors, but there were some that, like you said, don’t have instructions. A lot of accessories will reuse particular areas of them and can also be found from some aftermarket manufacturers as well. The most common is the upper dash removal as that’s where the majority of everything runs through.
no items in general just thought I would post , now starting to wonder if Im the only one seeing this?

No, it’s the same for me. I just have done the install on almost all my own accessories so glad to be of help wherever I can.

No, it’s the same for me. I just have done the install on almost all my own accessories so glad to be of help wherever I can.
how about a brief explanation of how to get the dash out, I think I'm missing some screws or something with this, I got the top dash off now I need the main dash out?

I think they removed a bunch of instructions… I just looked at one accessory that I’d previously used the instructions on and they’re no longer available. 😤

Latest Discussions

Back