Oil pan replaced when leaking oil pan repair done .

When I installed my turbo I was able to unbolt motor mounts and jack motor up . I had to drop oil pickup and then I could pull pan and replace sealant . There is no gasket . Polaris sealer was on back order I used Yamabond 4 . It was pretty simple .

I also had mine back at the dealer for oil leak. Dealer indicated pan did not receive an adequate amount of sealant at factory, no pan replacement necessary. Engine does require being pulled so engine can be "tilted" to remove pan!

Just to clarify engine does not have to be pulled. I did mine without pulling . Am I a better mechanic than Polaris shop techs. Yes by a great margin.
Polaris techs are like to be required to follow service manual procedures. It’s not a bad thing, as it should ensure consistency in repairs.
For the consumer, however, the manual is a guide or reference, not the law on how to maintain or repair your machine.

When I installed my turbo I was able to unbolt motor mounts and jack motor up . I had to drop oil pickup and then I could pull pan and replace sealant . There is no gasket . Polaris sealer was on back order I used Yamabond 4 . It was pretty simple .
Which turbo kit did you install? How's access to the oil filter with all of the extra plumbing? Thanks

My oil pan leaked from the drain plug right after delivery. They replaced the plug and no bueno. Had to replace the pan. Dam thing was in the shop for 2 months. Wasnt happy.

Latest Discussions

Back