Newbie!

RTeig70

Jan 18, 2024
Montana
Hello! I am new here, hailing from central Montana. I am mostly wanting to learn all I can about these machines. I was a little on the fence to start with and have to say the price was a turn off. I have a couple of General's now a 2018 Premium and a 2020 XP. I am thinking of selling the XP and getting into an Xpedition XP 5 Northstar so the grandkids and dogs can go along and in more comfort. Thank you.

Hello! I am new here, hailing from central Montana. I am mostly wanting to learn all I can about these machines. I was a little on the fence to start with and have to say the price was a turn off. I have a couple of General's now a 2018 Premium and a 2020 XP. I am thinking of selling the XP and getting into an Xpedition XP 5 Northstar so the grandkids and dogs can go along and in more comfort. Thank you.
Welcome!

Honestly, these machines are such a massive upgrade from the General that the price difference doesn’t feel as bad as at first glance. I definitely have no regrets over it.

Welcome to the forum! The full cab along with heat and air conditioning are going to make the Xpedition comfortable year-round for you and your passengers.

Back