LED Light Bar Options

RobsNoles85

Jun 17, 2024
Illinois
Has anyone found a less expensive light bar option for their Xpedition? I’ve looked at some 32” and 50” on Amazon and think they will fit. The Rigid bars are super expensive. Just curious what others might have done.

What I did was a combination of a small light bar with remote capability mounted in the push bar and the yellow 5" power lights. The small light bar is very bright and the round lights are REALLY bright. Works out very nicely as I can turn on the light bar outside of the vehicle at the camp site with the remote.

Attachments

• Frnt lites.jpg
    Frnt lites.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 57
D, I was looking today at an 11 inch light bar to mount in the front tube bumper where your's is. Trying to figure out a way to attach it to the tube. I see you bolted yours to the factory bumper. Have you driven it at night yet and do you get any vibration (bouncing light) from the light bar?

I haven't run it much at all at night, plus I use the yellow lights mostly. However, I originally had it mounted on the bar using black hose clamps, but when I bought the yellow lights I moved it to where it is now.

Has anyone found a less expensive light bar option for their Xpedition? I’ve looked at some 32” and 50” on Amazon and think they will fit. The Rigid bars are super expensive. Just curious what others might have done.
My local Polaris dealer was running a good sale on all their Moose Utility light bars. Put the 30 blackout on roof and the 8 blackout for rear. Very impressive lighting at night with this although some vibration depending on how rough terrain is.

Attachments

• IMG_0073.jpeg
    IMG_0073.jpeg
    688.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0076.jpeg
    IMG_0076.jpeg
    578.2 KB · Views: 41
I had a custom rack fabbed out of aluminum to hold a spare tire, mounted two 6” Nilight (Amazon) spot/flood lights on that, Amazon also has wiring harness including Polaris connector, relay and lighted switches.. PIA, dash pulled out, roof liner out, had to extend wiring harness, chase up the A pillar, but works great! My caution is if you mount lights to the very front of roof over windshield the lights will flood your hood leaving you unable to see well in the dark. Set them back 2 bolts on the roof!!!!!

Thanks everyone. I’m gonna roll the dice and try a light bar brand I used for my General. It was pretty sturdy and really bright. Just ordered it and will post photos once I get it installed

Back