Kawasaki RIDGE - A New Premium SXS Coming To Market!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
May 16, 2023
Kawasaki is set to reveal an all-new premium Side X Side on 01.23.24 and it has piqued our interest! It looks like it will have a fully enclosed cab with HVAC and an inline 4-cylinder engine! Here's the most recent teaser about this upcoming vehicle.

More videos and information can be found here: Kawasaki Ridge Forum

Kawasaki's newest video confirms that the all-new Ridge will have a fully enclosed cab and climate controls!

Kawasaki is set to reveal an all-new premium Side X Side on 01.23.24 and it has piqued our interest! It looks like it will have a fully enclosed cab with HVAC and an inline 4-cylinder engine! Here's the most recent teaser about this upcoming vehicle.

More videos and information can be found here: Kawasaki Ridge Forum

I saw your new forum started on Kaw Ridge . I am first inline for one a my dealership If it meets my criteria . May have to send Xpedition down the road .

I'm really interested to see how Kawasaki's in-line 4-cylinder engine performs and what transmission they use.

one of the biggest things I’ve noticed on looking through the videos is a note on suspension quality. Regardless of the “next new thing” the Xpedtion overall ride quality is as plush as I’ve experienced. Drove a ranger, rzr, mavericks and defenders before but I’ll take my xp5 all day for ride quality not to mention no dust, ac and heat!

Back