Introduction from Kansas

PeShooter

Feb 19, 2024
Kansas City
Hello all, I'm new to the thread from Kansas and purchased an Xpedition XP5 Northstar in November 2023, but my custom built trailer didn't arrive until Christmas. Then the weather got miserably cold in January, so plan to take a maiden voyage this weekend. Sold a 2017 Ranger XP1000 to trade-up for this one!

Hello all, I'm new to the thread from Kansas and purchased an Xpedition XP5 Northstar in November 2023, but my custom built trailer didn't arrive until Christmas. Then the weather got miserably cold in January, so plan to take a maiden voyage this weekend. Sold a 2017 Ranger XP1000 to trade-up for this one!
Welcome to the forum! What trailer did you end up going with? I always love hearing about cool trailer options.

Welcome to the forum! What trailer did you end up going with? I always love hearing about cool trailer options.
I went with a Black Rhino Low Pro Series 14' tandem axle aluminum trailer and added the rock guard, front tool box, folding gate. Black Rhino builds an incredibly nice quality trailer and am really happy with it. Because I went with the Low Pro Series, I can leave the Xpedition on the trailer and back it into my garage with a couple of inches to spare vertically.

Attachments

• IMG_0734.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 25
Very nice! I especially like that it's low enough that you can leave it on the trailer and back it into the garage. The low profile will also make it easier to tow. Nicely done!

Back