Got my XP5 Northstar today.

Keyster

Jun 4, 2024
Southern IL/Rend Lake
Been waiting a couple weeks, but it came in today. I've got to tell you, coming from a General XP 2 seater, it is quieter, and handles kind of cushy, but sport mode is great! Also the brakes are spongy, and the rear passenger side heats up a lot due to the passenger sitting above the exhaust. Tried the door locks, and can't seem to get any to work. Will have to do something about these two things.

I do have a question though; Does the rear seat in a XP5 fold down? I do know the ADV5 does, but not sure about the XP5.

Been waiting a couple weeks, but it came in today. I've got to tell you, coming from a General XP 2 seater, it is quieter, and handles kind of cushy, but sport mode is great! Also the brakes are spongy, and the rear passenger side heats up a lot due to the passenger sitting above the exhaust. Tried the door locks, and can't seem to get any to work. Will have to do something about these two things.

I do have a question though; Does the rear seat in a XP5 fold down? I do know the ADV5 does, but not sure about the XP5.
It does but you gotta take out some bolts

Congratulations. On the door locks, if you lightly fist pump the door more closed at the same time you are turning the key it will lock.
On mine the two passenger doors are doing that and the driver’s side is fine.

Yeah thanks. They’re all working now. Strange how they lock/unlock. Just a small turn of the key….I expected more of a turning motion. I also unbolted my rear seat back and double sound deadened my back firewall. It really seems to have helped. Not tremendous improvement , but I’ll take it. Haven’t made my mind up on deadening under the seats yet.

Last edited:
Back