Backcountry LT apache tracks

Billdozer

Mar 27, 2024
New Brunswick, CA
Hey Guys,

Been looking online to see if there's an adapter for the xpedition 5x4.5 to 4x137 wheel pattern, but having a hard time finding what I need. Anyone know where I can get some before I get some made?

Picking up a set of backcountry LT tracks that came off 2021 maverick x3 so need to convert the wheel pattern.
Mounting bracket for the anti rotation I can fab on my own.

Thanks!

Hey Guys,

Been looking online to see if there's an adapter for the xpedition 5x4.5 to 4x137 wheel pattern, but having a hard time finding what I need. Anyone know where I can get some before I get some made?

Picking up a set of backcountry LT tracks that came off 2021 maverick x3 so need to convert the wheel pattern.
Mounting bracket for the anti rotation I can fab on my own.

Thanks!
Only ones I’ve been able to find are these 2 piece adapters.

They’re probably not the best as it drops to a 10mm stud.

I saw those ones. Not crazy about the 2 piece either.
I may have to get some made. Maybe get a batch made. Doesnt seem to be much on the market!
Yeah. There’s plenty for the 4x156 bolt pattern but practically nothing for the 137

You’re right. Just grabbed one of my 5x4.5 to 4x156 adapters…
It definitely wouldn’t be able to go down to 137mm
IMG_7731.jpeg

I have the 1 inch highlifter on my ride. Love the stance and getting the wheels out a bit. I have the 32 alpha tires and valor wheels. Just so ya know, 1 inch do rub a bit on hard turns in aggressive terrain. It takes a lot to get them to rub but Hatfield has some big stuff.

I want a black one now lol.

Picked these up this week. Got two sets of install kits with it which will be nice to modify for the xpedition. Apparently the x3 had 2 different widths or something? Still got 3 ft of snow at elevation so see if I can get them to fit in time.

20240403_150115.jpg

Back