32” Tusk Terrabite Tires

I've had the 32" Tusks on one of my old G2 Generals (non-XP). From what I remember, their measurements came out to 31.75" tall at 14 PSI. I really liked the tire for road and trail riding, and they work very well at climbing rocky/sandy/pebble hills and stuff like that. They are quiet, and run exceptionally well on asphalt and gravel roads/trails. -After 4K miles, they still looked new. They are decent in the mud and snow but do not clean out like a mud tire would. If you go through an occasional muddy area, they'd be OK, but not a mud park. As far as running true-to-size, they did have past issues with this several years ago, but they run pretty close now. Would I get them again? Maybe. It would be a toss-up between them and M1 Evils for my style of driving. Also, I believe all Expeditions can run 32" tires with no issues. Some may be running 33s with no rubbing, but I think a 32" true-to-size would be a perfect stock-like fit for these machines.

How have these 33's work out over the terrain? Any rubbing under flex or cruising the trail?
Fantastic so far! No rubbing at all, I’m up in Drummond Island, MI for 3 days and it’s all rock and mud, I love the tires…they seem to grip well, and if you put those Fox shocks in “marshmallow “ position it’s a pretty smooth ride.

I've had the 32" Tusks on one of my old G2 Generals (non-XP). From what I remember, their measurements came out to 31.75" tall at 14 PSI. I really liked the tire for road and trail riding, and they work very well at climbing rocky/sandy/pebble hills and stuff like that. They are quiet, and run exceptionally well on asphalt and gravel roads/trails. -After 4K miles, they still looked new. They are decent in the mud and snow but do not clean out like a mud tire would. If you go through an occasional muddy area, they'd be OK, but not a mud park. As far as running true-to-size, they did have past issues with this several years ago, but they run pretty close now. Would I get them again? Maybe. It would be a toss-up between them and M1 Evils for my style of driving. Also, I believe all Expeditions can run 32" tires with no issues. Some may be running 33s with no rubbing, but I think a 32" true-to-size would be a perfect stock-like fit for these machines.
I had a set of evils on my xp1000 and loved them in all conditions including wear on pavement. But for the driving I do in the xpedition I think they are over kill. Lol
Great info, thanks for sharing

Weekend fun on Tusk Terrabite 33’s

Attachments

• IMG_2545.jpeg
    IMG_2545.jpeg
    735.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_8563.jpeg
    IMG_8563.jpeg
    752 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_8542.jpeg
    IMG_8542.jpeg
    727.7 KB · Views: 42