2024 expedition 4 door middle roof panel factory flaw.

jeremy

Mar 31, 2024
Wisconsin
I bought a 2024 Polaris expedition 4door unit. The middle roof panel has a factory defect. They cast the pitch backwards. You can clearly see the issue. My dealership notified Polaris and they sent out a replacement with the same defect. I would highly caution anyone looking at a 4 door to hold off till they get this issue figured out and fixed correctly with a recall. They should take responsibility for there production defects and quit ignoring this issue. If left outside in the rain the middle panel becomes a bird bath and leaks into the cab!!! Awful.

I bought a 2024 Polaris expedition 4door unit. The middle roof panel has a factory defect. They cast the pitch backwards. You can clearly see the issue. My dealership notified Polaris and they sent out a replacement with the same defect. I would highly caution anyone looking at a 4 door to hold off till they get this issue figured out and fixed correctly with a recall. They should take responsibility for there production defects and quit ignoring this issue. If left outside in the rain the middle panel becomes a bird bath and leaks into the cab!!! Awful.
My 21’ Ranger had same issue. Anytime it rained or snowed it would collect there and as soon as I drove it, the water would poor inside the cab. It was horrible.

Back