White Mountain Trail Ride

Peds10

Aug 10, 2024
Pedssdep10#
Hi from the White Mountains of AZ. My wife and I love our Xpedition. Took it on first trail ride last week. Handled great, but it was sure loud. I’ve read about a clutch kit which will lower rpm. Does Polaris provide that for free.

Attachments

• IMG_8093.jpeg
    IMG_8093.jpeg
    771.9 KB · Views: 46
Welcome to the forum!
So my experience: I took delivery very early July, and the dealer mentioned the Polaris Comfort Clutch mod. After they looked it up, I was told by the dealer that mine had come from the factory with the clutch kit; so I did not need to pay for it! I have no idea how long the dealer had the unit in inventory, so no idea when it was made. I can say that my wife and I can hold a normal conversation upto about 4500rpm, after that it gets to progressively louder yelling. Vehicle is still stock, the way I got it.

Hi from the White Mountains of AZ. My wife and I love our Xpedition. Took it on first trail ride last week. Handled great, but it was sure loud. I’ve read about a clutch kit which will lower rpm. Does Polaris provide that for free.
Yes Polaris will pay for the clutch kit, dropping the rpm's did help some. I did alot of sound deadening and made a major difference. I would say about 40% better. Now we can talk and listen to the radio at 65 mph without screaming at each other. I bought everything on Amazon. Dynamat under and behind the seats, under the bed liner matt, and inside the center console. I used Siless brand 3 in 1 200 mill hybrid on the under side of the roof. And I used pieces of an old memory foam mattress to fill the center console and under the floor board. I used left over material to do the B pillars.

Latest Discussions

Back