Wheel & Tire Options: Please Post Pics and Details

NOVA99

Jul 6, 2023
Iowa
Hoping folks will post up some pics of their rigs with Wheels & Tires including details of brand and supplier source. I personally am looking for more options...Thanks in Advance.

My 35" Pro Armor are about 33 3/4". I will try them on the Xpedition when I get it but I have 32" Tusk Terrabites on beadlocks ready to go for the Xpedition..

The System 3 appear to be a true 35" or really close

My 35" Pro Armor are about 33 3/4". I will try them on the Xpedition when I get it but I have 32" Tusk Terrabites on beadlocks ready to go for the Xpedition..

The System 3 appear to be a true 35" or really close

Those terrabites usually run pretty small. I think the molds are a little better in 32 variant but still on the shorter end.

My new tires are on the way. Saw them in transit today. Think they'll rub??
20230825-092316.jpg

BTW, we really did see these today on the way back home from purchasing a brand new set of take-off tires and wheels from a fellow in TN. :)

Just something to look at so you can compare. Wheels and tires are both Tusk from Rocky Mountain ATV MC. Wheels 15 X 7 Bead locks. Gun metal .Tires are 31 10 R15 Terrabites. I had the tires in the shop planning on putting them on my Ranger. Ranger is gone so this is where they showed up. I like the tires. They are a little bit taller than stock. When these wear out I will get 32,s

Attachments

• 20230701_115605.jpg
    20230701_115605.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 773
My new tires are on the way. Saw them in transit today. Think they'll rub??
20230825-092316.jpg

BTW, we really did see these today on the way back home from purchasing a brand new set of take-off tires and wheels from a fellow in TN. :)
They might clear with a bit of a lift, but I don't think they will handle the mud very well :p

Yes, the tires are on the stock rims and the closest contact point is 2 1/2" turning the wheel to full lock.
I will send pictures later, have to get a cable for the phone to the computer. Must have lost it.

I also have a friend with the ADV5 with the same tires and rims, no problems.

Back