Top Side Surface Treatments - FLOOR MATS

TopSideST

Aug 16, 2024
Illinois
Good Morning all,

I'm the owner of the company Top Side Surface Treatments. We produce many products for the UTV market including floor mats for the ADV/XP5 units. Lately I've taken notice of people buying our product referred by this website / group - Thank you. If you have any questions or concerns I wanted to make myself available.

Personal info - I don't currently own a XPedition. I do/have owned many UTV's, Polaris RZR's, CanAm X3's and currently a Honda Pioneer and a Polaris Turbo S. We do alot of trail riding in the state of Wisconsin with a few trips a year to Tenn. My interest was bore many years ago, dirt bikes, four wheels and now SxS. Love the sport and the people. My company was born out of this love and passion a year ago. All started with building a bar protector (CanAm X3) for my daughter and then floor mats. She's special needs and I wanted to provide something to help from slipping. Speeding to a year forward we have produced over 1000 mats for many different units as well as other products. Been a fun ride and looking forward to the next year.

Thank you for your time and happy riding.

www.topsidest.com

Attachments

• IMG_0628.jpeg
    IMG_0628.jpeg
    346.9 KB · Views: 45
Good Morning all,

I'm the owner of the company Top Side Surface Treatments. We produce many products for the UTV market including floor mats for the ADV/XP5 units. Lately I've taken notice of people buying our product referred by this website / group - Thank you. If you have any questions or concerns I wanted to make myself available.

Personal info - I don't currently own a XPedition. I do/have owned many UTV's, Polaris RZR's, CanAm X3's and currently a Honda Pioneer and a Polaris Turbo S. We do alot of trail riding in the state of Wisconsin with a few trips a year to Tenn. My interest was bore many years ago, dirt bikes, four wheels and now SxS. Love the sport and the people. My company was born out of this love and passion a year ago. All started with building a bar protector (CanAm X3) for my daughter and then floor mats. She's special needs and I wanted to provide something to help from slipping. Speeding to a year forward we have produced over 1000 mats for many different units as well as other products. Been a fun ride and looking forward to the next year.

Thank you for your time and happy riding.

www.topsidest.com
I see you have color option and was wondering if you can do front floor mats with the Orange on the bottom and dark gray or black on top?

Latest Discussions

Back