Super ATV 3" Lift Kit

Just reaching out to see if anyone has installed the 3" lift kit from SuperATV, and what your thoughts are on it?
I would HIGHLY recommend NOT doing the SATV lift kit!

It is just a spring spacer kit that will put way too much preload on the springs and make your Xpedition ride like crap.

Factory spec is 14” ground clearance on 30” tires. You can adjust the springs to get this height so long as your machine isn’t heavily loaded. Too much spring preload can cause shock damage and reduce the ride quality.

If you want more ground clearance, there’s a couple options depending how much you want. You can gain up to 1.5” extra ground clearance by just using larger tires, up to a 33” tire. If you want larger tires than that, you’ll need a long travel suspension for the tires to clear without rubbing. With a long travel suspension you can use up to a 35” tire without too much issue, for a total of around 16.5” ground clearance (give or take)

If you’re looking for more height than that, I’d recommend portals.

It wouldn’t hurt to check your current ground clearance. Polaris springs are famous for “sagging in”.
That and every 2024 Xpedition I’ve worked on was set low from the factory. You can adjust the spring preload to regain the 14” spec clearance.

Latest Discussions

Back