Storage solutions for the XP

linray

Feb 8, 2024
Wisconsin
Coming from a Ranger Northstar that I installed a Rough Country Tonneau cover on ( had tons of dry storage space) , how is everyone dealing with the lack of same in the Xpedition? The cargo box from Polaris is 'back ordered' I'm told until AUGUST!. Has anyone used a Pelican case in the box, and which one fits? Or any other ways to deal with 'dry' secure storage.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Coming from a Ranger Northstar that I installed a Rough Country Tonneau cover on ( had tons of dry storage space) , how is everyone dealing with the lack of same in the Xpedition? The cargo box from Polaris is 'back ordered' I'm told until AUGUST!. Has anyone used a Pelican case in the box, and which one fits? Or any other ways to deal with 'dry' secure storage.
Thanks!
Milwaukee Packout is my personal favorite solution. There are a couple companies that make Packout mounting plates specifically for the Xpedition, or you can get standard Milwaukee plates and mount them yourself. The main reason is there’s no need for straps, just clip in and clip out. And they have a lot of options from ice chests to tool and storage boxes.
IMG_6265.jpeg

Hello All,

Here is the set up I currently have...Plenty of storage for all my tools, Recovery Gear, Dry food and ice chest for cold food. I am running 32" tires so I needed the rack for more space. Hi Jack on passenger side and out of the way from tent. Jerry cans for water and fuel are going to be mounted on each side of the spare tire. Setting up gun rack and GMRS radio next week! Additionally, I set the back seat up for the Dobie.
20240212_135534.jpg
20240212_135726.jpg
20240212_135534.jpg
20240212_135518.jpg
20240127_104700.jpg
20240128_084118.jpg

Last edited:
Sixshooter, looks great! Is that the Rigid 50" curved light bar?
Hello B B,

Yes, I pulled the trigger and had the dealer install it and the surrounding "scene lights" prior to the roof rack and tent... we'll worth the negotiated price. I won't need any additional lights on the front. The illumination is like a football stadium.

The "scene lights'' extend out 30 to 40 feet, which work great for camping.

Hello B B,

Yes, I pulled the trigger and had the dealer install it and the surrounding "scene lights" prior to the roof rack and tent... we'll worth the negotiated price. I won't need any additional lights on the front. The illumination is like a football stadium.

The "scene lights'' extend out 30 to 40 feet, which work great for camping.
I was looking at the scene lights and the 50" the other night. I should've had the 50" installed when ordered. Kinda glad it's currently not available cause I probably woulda hit the "Add to Cart" by now. Tough one to chew on at that price. Problem is once I get something in my head it usually ends up on my door step 😁

The scene lights I'm trying to come up with a valid reason to buy other than, "They seem like they'd be cool." Machine is mainly used for hunting and playing on my property sooooo........ do I really need them?

I was looking at the scene lights and the 50" the other night. I should've had the 50" installed when ordered. Kinda glad it's currently not available cause I probably woulda hit the "Add to Cart" by now. Tough one to chew on at that price. Problem is once I get something in my head it usually ends up on my door step 😁

The scene lights I'm trying to come up with a valid reason to buy other than, "They seem like they'd be cool." Machine is mainly used for hunting and playing on my property sooooo........ do I really need them?
lol I suffer from the same affliction….

my machine is used similarly and the scene lights are one of my favorite additions when doing anything at night.

Reactions: B B
lol I suffer from the same affliction….

my machine is used similarly and the scene lights are one of my favorite additions when doing anything at night.
I got the 50” rigid light bar (found same one on eBay for way less money) and the scene lights. Really happy with both, the light bar is extremely bright, and the scene lights are perfect for backing up mainly and both using camera and the side mirrors, gives you 360 degree light up around the machine. One thing I’m trying to figure out is if I can rig the scene lights to delay similar to the headlights when you shut off machine. If anybody knows how that’s done please let me know… it’s just nice if your getting outta the machine in the dark

Hello All,

Here is the set up I currently have...Plenty of storage for all my tools, Recovery Gear, Dry food and ice chest for cold food. I am running 32" tires so I needed the rack for more space. Hi Jack on passenger side and out of the way from tent. Jerry cans for water and fuel are going to be mounted on each side of the spare tire. Setting up gun rack and GMRS radio next week! Additionally, I set the back seat up for the Dobie.View attachment 1815View attachment 1818View attachment 1815View attachment 1816View attachment 1817View attachment 1820
Can you provide a link for the dog bed thing?

Back