Steps/ Nurf Bars

SS1913

Dec 9, 2023
Indiana
I am looking for a short side step. I have a long travel kit and 35s, and my wife has to climb inside and jump out. I see HMF has some that look OK but I want something else. I would prefer a step without additional protection. Does anyone just make a step?

I am looking for a short side step. I have a long travel kit and 35s, and my wife has to climb inside and jump out. I see HMF has some that look OK but I want something else. I would prefer a step without additional protection. Does anyone just make a step?

I looked at those and liked them. I really just wanted the step and nothing else. I see they have some protection that comes up behind the door, and it looks like the rear bar goes in front of the wheel. I wondered if it would affect any clearance with bigger tires.

I looked at those and liked them. I really just wanted the step and nothing else. I see they have some protection that comes up behind the door, and it looks like the rear bar goes in front of the wheel. I wondered if it would affect any clearance with bigger tires.
I will be putting 33’s on in the future. I don’t see any issues with it. They have already saved the lower plastic body. It also has a place to stand with the doors closed. All I can say is I’m glad I have them.

Latest Discussions

Back