Seatbelt Bypass

travis_tucker_12

May 3, 2024
Montana
Has anyone bypassed the seatbelt safety governor yet? I haven’t found any bypass harnesses that are for the Xpedition but it seems like some of them are pretty universal across different models of Polaris and even Can-Am. If anybody can find a video of the bypass being done I would really appreciate seeing it

This is what we used. I can't remember how we figured out how to do it, but it was fairly easy. There is only one connection on the xpedition and it is under the console and can be reached through the battery box.

They are universal across Polaris. I originally used one we’d bought for a General on my Xpedition.

Also, if you do an ECM tune, Gilomen and Aftermarket Assassins just remove the seat belt limiter that way.

Has anyone bypassed the seatbelt safety governor yet? I haven’t found any bypass harnesses that are for the Xpedition but it seems like some of them are pretty universal across different models of Polaris and even Can-Am. If anybody can find a video of the bypass being done I would really appreciate seeing it
Same bypass as can am. Took mine off my limited and put on my Xpedition.

IMG_3442.jpg
IMG_3443.jpg

Back