Seat Removal

Captain Bob

May 17, 2024
Sauk County WI
Expedition XP 2dr Northstar - I am unable to remove the passenger seat ? Removed the 2 bolts, but the seat will not slide forward? Anyone have any suggestions?

I had a terrible time trying to remove my passenger seat. After you remove the bolts you will need to use a lot of force to remove it. It took me 30 minutes to get out. Try sitting in the seat and rocking back and forth

I had a terrible time trying to remove my passenger seat. After you remove the bolts you will need to use a lot of force to remove it. It took me 30 minutes to get out. Try sitting in the seat and rocking back and forth
Thanks for the response, I have tried sitting in the seat and rocking back and forth with no success also, I will try to do that some more today. My dealer had no suggestions other than bring it in.

Driver wasn't so bad passenger was a pain. Best I can say is after removing bolts try lifting the front and pulling forward and at the same time wiggle up and down and side to side. The side to side is what seemed to break it free.

Back