Rigid driving lights

shawn0606

Mar 17, 2024
rodman new york
Anyone know anything about these lights/wiring it’s a very clean look and would like to get them. Cannot find them on the website

Attachments

• IMG_3442.png
    IMG_3442.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 114
Anyone know anything about these lights/wiring it’s a very clean look and would like to get them. Cannot find them on the website

They’re also available from Fueled UTV and a couple others. The Xpeditions are already pre-wired for these and just need a switch and Y harness. The switch plug is located behind the dash near the headlight switch and the light harness plug is located in front of the radiator on the driver side.

As stated, they’re rather expensive at $500… I personally just bought the switch ($65) and Y harness ($20) from Polaris and a set of GG lighting GP10s ($160 normally or occasionally $100 on sale)
IMG_7006.jpeg
IMG_7008.jpeg

If you don’t have the HD bumper, the Rigid lights include a bracket for installing them in the stock plastics shown in your picture.

I like that bumper, who makes that, if you don’t mind my asking.
It’s the Polaris HD bumper for the Xpedition

Where the grill plate is on it you can do the upgrade 6000lb high mount winch, or just leave the stock 4500lb winch like mine

Ebay has all the Rigid SRM lights listed for much less than most and the $29 harness you need. The Aux switch from Polaris is almost as much as the lights on ebay, I paid $86 a light. I put the rigid spot-lights on and they fit perfect and work great. Saved a couple hundred bucks not buying the Polaris kit. I was all in for well under $300.

Attachments

• lights-front.jpg
    lights-front.jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back