Polaris Xpedition Dealer Fees

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
May 16, 2023
I'm curious about what everyone is seeing in regard to the fees the dealers are going to charge in addition to MSRP to get these machines out of the dealership door. I assume there are going to be hefty assembly and freight charges due to the size and complexity of the Xpedition. Are there any other fees or charges that might get tacked on before TT&L?

2K under MSRP, but they added freight and setup and put it back at MSRP with those adds
That seems like a pretty reasonable deal! What trim level and accessories did you order?

My dealer discounted the machine by $2500. I had to pay a Polaris $500 surcharge, but no other freight or set-up. He also is discounting all my options by at least 10%. In the end after adding all the extras, I got about $6K in discounts off retail. This is my 3rd purchase from them since 2019.
I took my buddy there a couple weeks ago and he bought a new RZR on the spot. The deal was just that much better than his dealer was offering on the same machine, and he had purchased from them twice previously. So my dealer picked-up a new customer. :)

My dealer discounted the machine by $2500. I had to pay a Polaris $500 surcharge, but no other freight or set-up. He also is discounting all my options by at least 10%. In the end after adding all the extras, I got about $6K in discounts off retail. This is my 3rd purchase from them since 2019.
I took my buddy there a couple weeks ago and he bought a new RZR on the spot. The deal was just that much better than his dealer was offering on the same machine, and he had purchased from them twice previously. So my dealer picked-up a new customer. :)
Wow, that sounds like the best deal so far! It sounds like your dealer understands how to take care of good repeat customers.

tea8000 - So is the MSRP on the 5 Seat ADV really start at 45K? I'm asking since that is what I'm considering as well. Realized I really don't use the dump part of the dump-box on the General

get
tea8000 - So is the MSRP on the 5 Seat ADV really start at 45K? I'm asking since that is what I'm considering as well. Realized I really don't use the dump part of the dump-box on the General
online and build one. You will see the list price and your added accessories. Dealer price maybe lower but he probably has added fees

ok, thanks for the reply, just when I though 28K for my General XP was high they raise the bar by almost 20K

Back