out west riding?? kicked out of the northeast

RBrown

May 28, 2024
Northeast
I currently reside in the northeast. We have in my opinion "minimal riding" and many restrictions to follow regarding the xpedition. I recently was indefinitely kicked out of the state of Maine sxs registration because of the 2,000lb weight limit (so there goes that state) NH is following suit as well. Now I feel like I've spent 60k for nothing seeing I cannot ride my surrounding states.
Anyone on here lives out west? I have nothing holding me back where I am and I am huge into sxs's and have 3 more as well. What would you recommend for places where there are no restrictions like we have here now.

Bunch of us from AZ and Utah on this forum; both great places for xPeditions. I grew up in New England, and can tell you I love it hear in the high desert of Northern AZ. Overall I would say it doesn't get any better for those like us who want to go places in our big toys. Plus where I am SxS's are almost commuter vehicles! See them on the roads everyday. Highly recommend Northern AZ as a landing spot.

Bunch of us from AZ and Utah on this forum; both great places for xPeditions. I grew up in New England, and can tell you I love it hear in the high desert of Northern AZ. Overall I would say it doesn't get any better for those like us who want to go places in our big toys. Plus where I am SxS's are almost commuter vehicles! See them on the roads everyday. Highly recommend Northern AZ as a landing spot.
Great information, thank you. Currently highly considering moving to Utah. I want to be able to have the full potential for what I bought my machines for. There are just so many restrictions now up here it's ridiculous and you get fined like crazy.

Latest Discussions

Back