New scene lights

Raptorick

Aug 15, 2024
New Hampshire
F4B0E4B9-7BC0-4E14-819F-37E7CD4AD93B-COLLAGE.jpeg

Any closer pics on how you mounted and Where did you run wiring? Looking at doing something similar.
Looks good and plenty of light
So for the wiring I purchased 12V round wire. Amazon.com and drilled a small hole on each side that would only fit the round wire and a small grommet. I then used RTV caulk to seal it.
The pods are held by two long bolts with round hex heads and one bushing spacer, washer and on the back a washer, split washer and nut. I did paint all the hardware since I could not find them in black at my local hardware store. I ran the wire along the front A pillar at an earlier time so I can connect to the busbar and switch. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

So for the wiring I purchased 12V round wire. Amazon.com and drilled a small hole on each side that would only fit the round wire and a small grommet. I then used RTV caulk to seal it.
The pods are held by two long bolts with round hex heads and one bushing spacer, washer and on the back a washer, split washer and nut. I did paint all the hardware since I could not find them in black at my local hardware store. I ran the wire along the front A pillar at an earlier time so I can connect to the busbar and switch. Let me know if you have any additional questions.
I forgot to mention that I had to drill a new hole since the spacing was not the same as the backbone rail holes.

Latest Discussions

Back