New Polaris Xpedition- How loud is the cab noise??- A Comparison!!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
May 16, 2023

We took the Polaris Xpedition, the Can Am Defender and the Polaris Ranger and did a real life field test comparing the cab noise and the AC temp of all three under the exact same conditions.

We took the Polaris Xpedition, the Can Am Defender and the Polaris Ranger and did a real life field test comparing the cab noise and the AC temp of all three under the exact same conditions.

It's something how much bigger the Xpedition looks when parked next to the Defender!

It's something how much bigger the Xpedition looks when parked next to the Defender!
I think it's more of the visual effect of it being the closest to the camera. My Defender Lone Star Max is massive and I think it's about 6 inches taller than the Xpedition on paper. Here's a picture that @johndeerefarmer posted recently.

xpeditioand-defender-jpg.438

I would have really liked to see the Xpedition stock decibels versus after the tires and clutch kit, but I think it is good to see that the mods did help bring the sound level down. My Defender seems very quiet and I was surprised he recorded 72-73 decibels with it. I will try and back that claim up with mine later.

I would love to know what clutch system he has.
This was posted in the comments, but not by the maker of the video: "Aftermarket assassins has a clutch kit for lower rpms."

Latest Discussions

Back