New here, Thanks for the add!!!!!!

BlackOval

Jul 5, 2024
Kansas
Hi all and thank you for allowing me to join the Xpedition community!!!!! I am a farmer in Kansas and love my off road toys, my guns, my Wife and Daughters. I currently have a 2 seat XP1000 RZR and a Can Am X3 smart shoks 2 seater. Since my oldest Daughter has gotten married and we are just getting a little older, we have decided to off load the 2 seat machines and buy a 5 seat ADV Northstar for the enclosure and climate control. We do mostly trail riding in the mountains of Colorado aside from just riding around on the farm. Im just looking to gain some knowledge from the members here and as I can contribute later, I definitely will. Again, thank you for allowing me to join!!!!

Pat

Hi all and thank you for allowing me to join the Xpedition community!!!!! I am a farmer in Kansas and love my off road toys, my guns, my Wife and Daughters. I currently have a 2 seat XP1000 RZR and a Can Am X3 smart shoks 2 seater. Since my oldest Daughter has gotten married and we are just getting a little older, we have decided to off load the 2 seat machines and buy a 5 seat ADV Northstar for the enclosure and climate control. We do mostly trail riding in the mountains of Colorado aside from just riding around on the farm. Im just looking to gain some knowledge from the members here and as I can contribute later, I definitely will. Again, thank you for allowing me to join!!!!

Pat
Welcome to the forum! It sounds like a natural progression, and I think you will really enjoy the Xpedition.

Latest Discussions

Back