My new expedtion smashed in the parking lot

NKYHUNTER

Aug 12, 2023
nky
Yep, right after I signed the paperwork went outside sat in it and had the salesperson explain a few things to me and then the asshat plows into it. He first claims that he didn't do it and we had like 8 people watching this happen, he quickly changed his tune. He was also very lucky that he didn't take that persons leg off!!!The dealership called cops and the dealership took ownership of the Polaris and ripped up my paperwork and they delt with that tard. Walked back inside and they ordered me a new expedition, well since I wasn't putting anything on the trailer my friend bought himself 2 Groms and got back on the road for another 5-hour drive home. Hell of a day

Last edited by a moderator:
The first one was here before I knew it so the 2nd one hopefully will be as well!!
1691907602261.png

Wow, that is crazy! It was so lucky that no one got hurt. I'm glad to hear that the dealer took care of it and you've got another on the way.

Wow, that is crazy! It was so lucky that no one got hurt. I'm glad to hear that the dealer took care of it and you've got another on the way.
Me too when that asshat hit the expedition I was like no I just signed the paperwork!!!

Watched the video several times before realizing you were in the machine at the time of impact. Glad no injuries and can only imagine the frustration.

Man, what are the odds. Glad the dealership took care of you though, that has to make you feel good.

Yep, it eased my mind for sure, it was a hell of a day, 5-hour drive to dealership sign papers just to have asshat hit it. I will say I haven't been that mad/pissed off in a while.

Wow, that's terrible.. Hang in there, it should be worth the wait!

That is so sad to see... at my local shop EDGE performance in Ontario OR, 2 got stolen just couple days after first batch hit the store... some tweeker punks cut through the fence and stole two at night. I know one was an ADV... they got caught in town hauling a$$ through the city.. the police couldn’t believe how fast they went... the idiots rolled the ADV and bent the frame. The messed up part was the owner was in I think Alaska. He hadn’t even heard his rig was in... Crappy news to come home to.. I heard he took then news good, and is waiting for the replacement. I don’t think I would have showed that much Grace if it was mine..

That is so sad to see... at my local shop EDGE performance in Ontario OR, 2 got stolen just couple days after first batch hit the store... some tweeker punks cut through the fence and stole two at night. I know one was an ADV... they got caught in town hauling a$$ through the city.. the police couldn’t believe how fast they went... the idiots rolled the ADV and bent the frame. The messed up part was the owner was in I think Alaska. He hadn’t even heard his rig was in... Crappy news to come home to.. I heard he took then news good, and is waiting for the replacement. I don’t think I would have showed that much Grace if it was mine..
One of them was mine. A blue ADV2. They drove mine through a fence that created the hole for the other one that rolled. They offered me $3k off to take it since it was just cosmetic damage. I would have if it wasn’t for the windshield hinges being damaged. The fence they hit had a top bar that bent the hinges. It still tilted fine but I wasn’t ok with it. $1500 to replace.

Polaris was great and expedited a replacement. It came in just over 3 weeks. I’m glad I waited. Now I can put my own scratches on it.

One of them was mine. A blue ADV2. They drove mine through a fence that created the hole for the other one that rolled. They offered me $3k off to take it since it was just cosmetic damage. I would have if it wasn’t for the windshield hinges being damaged. The fence they hit had a top bar that bent the hinges. It still tilted fine but I wasn’t ok with it. $1500 to replace.

Polaris was great and expedited a replacement. It came in just over 3 weeks. I’m glad I waited. Now I can put my own scratches on it.
Wow, what are the odds?! Welcome to the forum and I'm glad to hear you received a replacement unit quickly!

Back