Hi Everyone! New guy on the block here...

Dano2u

Jul 9, 2023
SW New Mexico
My name is Dan and I live in SW New Mexico... Anxiously awaiting my Storm Blue ADV2 that is scheduled to ship to dealer on 7/14 (fingers crossed!!!). Appreciate all the posts so far here and especially the ones who already have their machines and sharing both photos and tips!! Keep em coming....

My name is Dan and I live in SW New Mexico... Anxiously awaiting my Storm Blue ADV2 that is scheduled to ship to dealer on 7/14 (fingers crossed!!!). Appreciate all the posts so far here and especially the ones who already have their machines and sharing both photos and tips!! Keep em coming....
Welcome from one fellow New Mexican to another @Dano2u 🍻

The 14th isn't far off now so hopefully you get your new Xpedition by the weekend! 🤞

Welcome to thee site, glad to have you aboard. Where in NM are you from?

Do you still have the same date? Alot of them got pushed back months.

Do you still have the same date? Alot of them got pushed back months.
Shame on you @twa8000, you trying to jinx me??:D Yes still showing 7-14-23 ship date, machine has been built for a couple weeks now. My dealer did tell me that sometimes they are not shipped on the exact date, sometimes sooner and sometimes later... I will for sure feel better when I see the portal change to "in transit"..

Attachments

• 61830CE0-CFDE-46E5-A903-395A6470D4AB.png
    61830CE0-CFDE-46E5-A903-395A6470D4AB.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 42
Shame on you @twa8000, you trying to jinx me??:D Yes still showing 7-14-23 ship date, machine has been built for a couple weeks now. My dealer did tell me that sometimes they are not shipped on the exact date, sometimes sooner and sometimes later... I will for sure feel better when I see the portal change to "in transit"..
Just looked at the portal and guess what... ship date now bumped to 08/04.. Bummer Dude!

My ship date was fluctuating also. It ended up coming couple days after the first ship date. At one time it stated ship October. Was about 2 months from order date when came. Was kinda hard on a old guy with all the ship date changes.

Back